Freitag-Weinhardt specializes in pressure vessels meeting ASME code and non-code vessels meeting our customer's requirements; using carbon steel, stainless steel or special alloys to meet customer specifications. Our services include design, construction, fabrication, assembly, non-destructive examination, inspections, testing, delivery and installation.
With the extensive experience and high skill-level employees, Freitag-Weinhardt has developed a industry leading quality control program for the fabrication and repair of ASME code compliant pressure vessels that conform to, or exceed industry standards. Quality Elements include: Quality Control Program, over 100 Qualified Welding Procedures, Certified Welders, Certified Welder Inspectors (CWI), Authorized Inspector (AI) service, Incoming Material Inspections, with NDE options of: X ray, Ultrasonic, Magnetic Partial, Dye Penetrant.
Freitag-Weinhardt maintains ASME certifications for Pressure Vessels(U-stamp) and Power Boilers (S-stamp), along with National Board of Boiler and Pressure Vessel Inspectors (R-Stamp). With these certifications we fabricate new code vessels in our fabrication facility. We can also alter or modify existing pressure vessels in our fabrication facility or in the field.
- ASME Section VIII (U) - Pressure Vessels (Certification # 12152)
- ASME Section 1 (S) - Power Boilers (Certification #12171)
- National Board of Boiler and Pressure Vessel Inspectors - (R) Stamp (Certification # 2832)
- ASME B31.1 - Power Piping - Boiler External Piping (PP) Stamp (Certification # 7777)
- GMAW (Gas Metal Arc Welding)
- SMAW (Shielded Metal Arc Welding)
- GTAW (Gas Tungsten Arc Welding)
- FCAW (Flux-Cored Arc Welding)
- SAW (Submerged Arc Welding)
- GMAW-P (Pulsed Gas Metal Arc Welding)
- Maximum Diameter: 120"
- Maximum Length: 100'
- Maximum Weight: 4 tons